This 7 Layer Dip is a fan favorite! The recipe makes a lot of bean dip and it goes together quickly. Swerve with Corn tortilla chips and tamed Jalapeno nacho rings.
7 Layer Bean Dip – What are in the Layers?
- Layer 1 – Refried beans
- Layer 2 – Guacamole
- Layer 3 & 4 – Sour cream mixed with taco seasoning
- Layer 5 – Fresh chopped Roma tomatoes
- Layer 6 – Taco cheese
- Layer 7 – Minced green onions
To assemble you will need a large platter or serving dish. You’ll need something bigger than a large plate. I used something very similar to this.
Assembling 7 Layer Dip
- Spread beans on serving platter.
- Spread guacamole on top of beans. I used this premade store bought guacamole.
- In a bowl combing sour cream with about half a pack of taco seasoning. Spread this mix on top of the guacamole. The mix should look similar to this.
- Top sour cream/taco seasoning with chopped tomatoes. The will be “locked into’ the sour cream. At this point your dip should look something like below. Isn’t it pretty? I like to stagger the layers so they all show.
- Throw on a layer of taco cheese.
- Top with green onions.
7 Layer Dip Recipe
Easy 7 layer dip. This recipe is always a hit.
- 1 - 31 ounce can refried beans or two smaller cans
- 1 - 12 ounce container fresh guacamole
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3-4 roma tomatoes - chopped
- 1-2 cups taco cheese or cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions - minced
- corn tortila chips
- tamed jalapeno nacho rings
- In a bowl combing sour cream and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- On a large platter, spread out refried beans.
- Spread guacamole on top of refried beans.
- Top guacamole with sour cream/taco seasoning mix.
- Add tomatoes.
- Top with cheese.
- Finally, add minced green onions.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips and tamed jalapeno nacho rings.
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Can you eat refried beans out of the can?
Yes! Refried canned refried beans are fully cooked and safe to eat straight out of the can.
How to spice up refried beans?
Add 2-3 tablespoons of your favorite taco sauce to refried beans to give them a little kick
Are canned refried beans vegan?
If you want vegan canned refried beans, you need to pay attention to the label. Vegan refried beans will be clearly labeled as such.
binance minimum deposit
Thursday 6th of April 2023
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.