The Best Pattypan Squash Brownies Recipe with Frosting
This is one of the best brownies recipes and there's two cups of pattypan squash in it. My kids all love it!
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded pattypan squash
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Container of your favorite frosting - I recommend Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate.
Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the wet ingredients. Stir until well blended. The mixture will be thick.
Spread the batter into a 9 x 13” baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes.
Let the brownies cool on a rack, then frost. Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator.